The BoxLife Magazine/Crossover Symmetry Giveaway brought to you by BoxLife Magazine
US RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The BoxLife Magazine/Crossover Symmetry Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents physically residing in the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, and members of Facebook. Employees of BoxLife Magazine, Inc. and Crossover Symmetry and their subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by BoxLife Magazine, Inc. and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, entrant must follow these Rules and meet all of BoxLife Magazine participation and fulfillment requirements. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: BoxLife Magazine. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. TO ENTER: Beginning at 1:00pm ET Monday, Jan. 2th 2015 through 11:00 p.m. ET, February 2nd 2015. Entries will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person. If entrant submits multiple entries, the earliest entry will be accepted and all others will be discarded. Sponsor, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render an entrant ineligible. Registration is free and there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet Service Providers apply.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Entrants will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and drawings will be held on Feb. 2nd to determine the winners (the “Prospective Winners”). The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Prospective Winners will be notified via email and/or telephone. Failure to respond to the notification within 72 hours may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Prospective Winners must provide proof of age and eligibility, as required by Sponsor. As a condition of receiving a prize, Prospective Winners may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and, where permitted by law, publicity release. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Prospective Winner fails to complete and return documents within 14 days of notification or the Prospective Winner declines the prize or fails to meet eligibility requirements, such Prospective Winner may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Prospective Winner.
5. PRIZES: Each Winner who meets all eligibility requirements will each receive: one (1) Crossover Symmetry HIIT solo system. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
6. DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees to (a) release Sponsor and Facebook, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor’s requirements; and (c) that Sponsor may use the entrant or Prospective Winner’s name, likeness, personal information and statements made by entrant or Prospective Winner to Sponsor and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including without limitation quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Prospective Winner agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Giveaway should a virus, bug, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line and a random drawing to award all prizes will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Giveaway or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF PALM BEACH AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN FLORIDA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF PALM BEACH THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are some examples of the types of personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may store or track non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times, we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any such transmission is at your own risk. However, we take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will continue to take such precautions for as long as we retain your personal information.
E-mail Security: “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, or credit card information.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or demographic information, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties because we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting third-party websites.
COOKIES: DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION
To modify your e-mail subscription, please unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email. Please note, we maintain information about individual sales transactions in order to service that transaction and for recordkeeping.