It happens only once a year—the Reebok CrossFit Games are upon us.
Whether you’ve been every year to watch since the Aromas days, cheered on a team or athlete in the stands at the Home Depot Center, or watched re-plays on ESPN, there is no doubt that the CrossFit Games is the most exciting competition in CrossFit.
If you are packing your bags for Carson, CA during the last weekend of July, here are a few things you may not want to forget!
Small backpack with:
- Sunscreen and face-stick—and lots of it! It’s sunny in Southern California
- Hat and sunglasses
- Shaker bottle (plenty of protein drinks to try in the Vendor Village!)
- Water bottle
- Grab & go snacks (nuts, jerky, apples/oranges)The food lines can get long.
- Personalized mini fan for cooling down
- Extra Cash (Lots of great CrossFit apparel and gear to purchase!)
- A light jacket and sweat pants (Chilly mornings and evenings)
- Umbrella and/or poncho for the occasional morning rain
- Face paint and/or signs to cheer on your athletes!
- Deodorant stick (B.O. go away!)
- Hand sanitizer
- Lip balm
- Sneakers and your “A-game” (There are WOD stations set up throughout the venue for spectators to get in a workout!)