1. Be honest. No rep your no reps. Though the score’s on the board, you’re really only competing against yourself.
2. Give your best every day, and know that your best will change from day to day.
3. Don’t be an ass.
4. Motivate your fellow athlete. Everyone needs help sometimes.
5. Be social. Introduce yourself to the newbie. Make a new friend.
Based on our testing, this is the best creatine for most people. It has the perfect dosage of creatine monohydrate per serving, which has been proven to increase muscle mass.
- Promote strength and muscle gains
- Tested for purity and safety
- Free from artificial colors
6. Check your ego at the door (and scale when necessary). The WOD is usually harder than it looks.
7. Work on your weaknesses; skills need your undivided attention.
8. Be patient with your progress, some things take time.
9. Have fun!
10. Put your equipment away (where you found it). No, the 25lb kettlebell doesn’t go with the 75lb kettlebells.
11. Eat right, whatever that means to you. Spend the money and the time getting it right.
12. Don’t avoid WODs because you don’t like them. Most of the time, that’s exactly what you need.